1. I am both an Aweber customer and and an affiliate and think you should be too! Click my Aweber affiliate link HERE if you have no idea what I’m talking about.
2. Why am I both a customer and an Aweber affiliate? I’m a customer because I have tried almost every email newsletter/ auto-responder service on the market & Aweber is hands down the best! As for being an affiliate. Well, it’s almost the same thing as getting $500 off your next car from your dealership if you refer a friend or family member who buys a vehicle. You get a price break on what you want and need, while sending business to someone you respect so your friend can get what they want and need! Win-Win!
One huge difference though!!!
Unlike a one time price break, the Aweber affiliate program keeps paying you month after month for as long as your referred customer keeps paying! (Hint: I’ve been a paying Aweber client for over 4 years!)
Here is the bottom line:
1. As a customer I pay 19$/month
2. As an affiliate I make more than $19/ month and growing!
3. Every customer referred to Aweber actually pays you 30% month
I think at this point you see where I’m going with this! At bare minimum why not become an Aweber affiliate and try to refer at least enough business to cover your costs? Even if it’s a simple link on your site, forwarding the link on Facebook or setting up your sister with the email list she needs for her hair salon, it is money earned & thus saved! So what if it takes a year or more to get enough customers…
It’s the biggest no brainer I’ve come across in a long time!
Not paying for the best email list & autoresponder service online… PRICELESS!!!
I found this video on YouTube of bunch of other people who love Aweber as much as I do. Apparently I’m not the only one who is biased