Tomorrow, I turn the BIG 40!
Half full! I NEVER look at it the other way.
In the blink of an eye I married the girl of my dreams, created my hit songs Emma, Hanna & Grace, accepted my most important job as a Dad , succeeded and failed in business, wrote an unsuccessful book, cried through two heart surgeries, recorded an album, partied at the Playboy mansion, experienced too many funerals, and learned way more than the five lessons that will guide me though the next 40 years (assuming I am so lucky)!
- You can do ‘ANYTHING‘ you put your mind too!!!
- Be present and live for today. You can’t change the past or predict the future!
- LOVE with all your heart, but remember it’s not everything! Love is about what YOU put in.
- If you’re not changing you’re dying! “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~Mahatma Gandhi (Embrace change even when its uncomfortable)
- Life is not about the destination. It’s about the journey… you can’t take it with you when you’re gone!
YOU HAVEN’T SEEN ANYTHING YET… STAY TUNED!
To my friends & family I love you all,